Monday, April 6, 2009

Saving Money in Tight Times


In any economy, learning how to prioritize your spending and manage your money are important lessons to learn and implement in your daily life.

I have mentioned this product to a few clients that are dedicated coupon clippers and coupon downloaders. The product is the Couponizer, great for all of you serious shoppers and savers. I suggest that once you clip out your coupons and organize them into the Couponizer, keep this product in you car, van or SUV, where you will benefit from its use. Check in out at www.couponizer.com

You can also print out lots & lots of coupons from the internet. I suggest that you only print out or clip out coupons of products that you already use. The store you are shopping in might also have specials that you can take advantage of. Check out all of your options before you head out the door to shop. Remember that it is always better to shop from a list, not count on your memory to shop. This is how runaway shopping and spending happens. Take control of your shopping and your spending by preplanning each of your shopping trips and use your shopping list. Place your list in a central location in your kitchen and have your family get into the habit of marking down the products that they use up on the grocery list, so that you always have a current record of the products and items you need to replenish. I also ask my husband if there is anything else he needs that I can add to the list before I walk out the door (in case there is a last minute need I was not aware of).  I want to wish you happy shopping and saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment