Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can I get kicked off my own blog page?

O.K., the last time I posted it was in October. I know that I might need to blog more for this blog to have any meaning other then my own blog diary. I also need to read and respond to others blogs. I hardly do that, therefore, no other bloggers know that this site exists, with the exception of a few wonderful people that check this out from my website. Thank you to them!

Here is the million dollar question "Where do I get the free time to do this?" I am a professional organizer and there is a myth that professional organizers are "Super Heros." Please share where that myth came from and I will "kill the messenger" of that myth. We humans have to understand where our priorities lie, and mine have not been blogging, obviously. If anyone is reading this blog, feel free to respond to the questions posed within this text.

On to a bit of information for all those that find hoarding information very important, interesting and useful. Check out 65 Ways To Start the Conversation About Hoarding by Catherine MacDonald @ HowToHelpAHoarder.com

That is all the time I have for this blog. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment