Wednesday, May 12, 2010

An iPad as a gift.

I've been a Mac user since the 80's, so I have been sold on Apple products for a very long time. As a rule, I'm not a person that purchases the latest tech product. I have to research it, review how it does in the marketplace, understand the advantages or disadvantages of a product. Essentially, I take my time before making such a purchase.

This is not the case with the iPad, since I'm purchasing one as a gift for a family member. Apple calls it "A magical & revolutionary product" & I can understand why after visiting the Apple Store. It's personal & business functions are exceptional. Very impressed by it's ease & comfort of use, especially the touch screen functionality. I'd recommend this product to high & low-tech users.



No comments:

Post a Comment