Monday, January 9, 2012

Clients' brilliant dressing table - Made w/IKEA products

Client's Dressing Table 
This is how my client described how their dressing table made it onto ikeahackers.com. I must admit that I'd never heard of this site before. So, I hopped on over to it, and checked out my client's brilliant masterpiece, then started checking out other entries. I was enthralled by what I found. More ingenious people creating all kinds of useful items from different IKEA products. What they've come up with are some great ideas for me to share with my clients and you to share with your universe.

I'm always recommending IKEA, so it's nice to see more than just what the catalogs show you. You're looking at peoples' IKEA projects explained (so you to can create your own masterpiece). In the case of my clients, it was meticulously broken down into the how-to of each step of the project. I also like that at the end, my client added how she and her husband might have done certain things differently if they had to do it all over again. I like that bit of helpful advice. Here's her email to me and the link to their dressing table. Enjoy!

Over the vacation, RL and I built a customized "dressing table" to help make my morning routine smoother. On a whim, I submitted my project to ikeahackers.net and they picked up my project! I'm so excited! 

I openly talk about my ADHD and need for 'vertical storage', items having a specific home, and being able to see my things in the article. All advice that you gave me! I am so very glad to have you as a resource!! http://www.ikeahackers.net/2012/01/grundtal-beauty-bar-and-laptop-table.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment