Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HAPPY NEWS

With all the bad news being reported right now, to protect and support my spirit and positive nature, I have taken to watching, reading and listening to less news. I am an informed person that wants to stay current with the news of today, but I do not choose to be in a continual state of upset.

Well, I have found a site today called HAPPY NEWS
, www.happynews.com that only reports, you guessed it HAPPY NEWS! This site is an alternative to all of the doom and gloom reporting going on today.

On this website, today's top story is about Michael J. Fox's May T.V. special that explores the nature of optimism. You'll also find all different news categories to choose from, happy columns to read from happy columnist and don't forget the happy stories. Their creedo is inspiring and the last enjoyable tidbit is the happy quote.

Just writing about all this happiness has made me really happy! I hope it makes you happy too.



No comments:

Post a Comment